Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue & Customs often necessitate the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
We provide a professional and efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in any disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Call us today for more information on VAT and your business.